Hello everyone and welcome! I am kicking off this blog by documenting my pregnancy. I will share with you how I found out and share updates along the way.
A few days before I was expecting my period to begin, I began experiencing the following symptoms. Now, I usually get most of these symptoms, but this particular month (March 2018) they had come on later than usual.
- Breast Pain – Now breast pain is a normal PMS symptom for me, however, this month, I was only experiencing the pain in one breast.
- Bloating – Also a normal PMS symptom so I didn’t think anything of it.
- Nipple Sensitivity – This was an abnormal symptom for me as I usually do not get this.
- Nausea – I had a little bit of nausea that was a bit stronger than my usual PMS nausea.
- Shortness of Breath – I was so winded after coming up my stairs everyday, but I thought I was just out of shape.
The day I was expecting my period, I had a little bit of spotting so I assumed this was my period coming. The following morning, I put my Diva Cup in. When I went to empty it later that day, I realized, there was no blood in the cup. I put in a pantyliner as I waited for the flow to pickup. I did not realize it at the time but I had not bled for two whole days at that point. The spotting came back about 4 days into what I thought was supposed to be my period, which remained for about the next week.
About a week and a half after I was expecting my period, it still did not come. To rule out the possibility of pregnancy, I bought a First Response Early Result one day after work and to my surprise, it was positive. Still not 100% convinced, I waited until the next day and purchased a Clear Blue Digital pregnancy test. Clear as day, I was pregnant.
Products mentioned in this post:
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “th0d0-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “bea267d7ca15348bb56e1da45c7a25b0”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B000FAG6X0,B000FAG6XA,B000052XHI,B0000B11WE,B001QRRI88”;
Watch my video below:
This post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated for sales generated through these links.